At Pathways to Life, we offer a multitude of therapy services including individual, family and group therapy. Additionally, we offer Telehealth and virtual care services.
Mental Wellness is about having a positive attitude, high self esteem, a strong sense of self and the ability to recognize and share a wide variety of feelings with others in a constructive way. People who are mentally and emotionally healthy are in control of their emotions and behavior. They are able to handle life’s inevitable challenges, build strong relationships, and lead productive, fulfilling lives. They bounce back when bad things happen and can manage stress without falling apart.
If your mental health and wellness isn’t as solid as you’d like it to be, you are not alone.
Are you or anyone you know struggling in any of the following areas?
- Abuse (physical/sexual)
- ADHD or problems focusing
- Anxiety or excessive worry
- Bi-Polar disorder or Mania
- Decision-making skills
- Depression or sadness
- Performing poorly in school or at work
- Physical or verbal aggression towards others
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Stress, Substance abuse (drug/alcohol)
- Teen pregnancy + more.
Additionally, here at Pathways to Life we offer services by an IATP Certified Clinical Trauma Professional who addresses disorders of:
- Mental, sexual, physical, and emotional trauma
- Domestic Violence
- Complex trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
- Bereavement and adjustment disorders
- Traumatic stress related to clinical disorders such as personality disorders
- Dissociative identity disorder.
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Technique
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Bilateral Stimulation
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (PE, CPT & SIT)
- EMDR & Bilateral Stimulation
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Sensorimotor + more.
No items found.